There are various schools of thought to the structuring (or not) of the coaching relationship. Most coaches use a combination of tools. Here are some of the more recognisable:
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistics Programming) Coaching
- DISC-Based Coaching (Behavioural)
- MBTI (Meyer-Briggs Type Indicator) Coaching
- Values based Coaching (Based on the works of Edward Spranger “Types of Men”
- Attributes Based Coaching (Based on the science of Axiology developed by Dr Robert S Hartman)
The ExecuCoach® coaching model utilises a coaching methodology that employs the best of all worlds: a structured approach, the ability to be flexible (free form) within the framework of the engagement, and a sophisticated diagnostic and development science based on the measurement of personal attributes.
Tools to help you
- Starting a new business?
- Wanting to grow your business?
- Need to turn around your business?
The personal survey will only take 10 minutes and is a valuable tool to help you decide if you are ready to start on your own: Personal Survey www.discusonline.com
If you are looking to grow or turn around your business, complete a Business Evaluation form and get a FREE Consultation www.discusonline.com
- The 7 Stages of Small Business Success by Carl Gould
- Blue Print for Success by Ken Blanchard, Carl Gould and Stephen R Covey
- The Leadership Pipeline by Ram Charan